Shopping for Fine Art Photography
I spend a lot of time observing in others what they look for when trying to purchase fine art photography. There are many factors and everyone has their own personal taste and reasons for wanting a photograph in their home or office. I try to take photographs and create images that are timeless and special. I promised myself a deep oath that I would always have a deeper meaning behind my images. This meaning keeps me going and creating and I know in my heart that when someone has my image in there house that it is inspiring them, creating happy thoughts, holding a presence of health and healing for everyone that sees it. We are so bombarded with negativity and fake media and I want to always capture what is right in the world. How things grow and evolve and heal and thrive. How things are in nature and how we are a part of nature and how we can apply this to our lives and health. Dear friends and clients and future friends… this is my intention. I always joke if my image didn’t change your life in a positive way then I failed at my job and intention. This is partly me being hard on myself but that’s how passionate I am about the work that I do and put into the world. Back to the topic now ( needed a little passion rant to keep you on your toes ) here is some of my professional advice when looking to purchase fine art photography.
Choosing the right piece of art
- Be clear where you want to hang it – This will help you determine the colours you want to work with, and the size of the print
- Use the best materials – Look for non reflective glass with u.v protection, acid free matting, archival quality paper and quality hanging hardware. Buy quality and only buy once. I always want the best for my clients.
- Look for options – You can order prints on Metal, Canvas, and Wood mounts. I even make wall paper for custom jobs. Custom framed images are top quality and will always last the longest affect.
- Have an intention – Have a deeper meaning for why you want the photo. Do you want it to inspire, to have healing benefits or to bring a certain feel you into your home.
- Pick a theme – Find a theme that you can create a collage with different photos and sizes. Maybe plants or different elements that all complete each other.
- Invest in the artist – The joy of purchasing art is to support the artists passion and also to fill your own desires. Sometimes your belief in someone can make all the difference in the world and help keep dreams alive
I sincerely want everyone to know and understand that I have a solution for you to get the best image possible in your home. I create products and custom framed images that I would personally want in my house for lifetime. I don’t mass produce my special prints because I want to keep the value there for the people who invest in my images and want them to increase in value over the years. When you work with me and select and image and a custom frame you are making an investment. Something that will last a lifetime can and be passed down. I always aim for quality with my tops products.
Please have a look at my commissions page for more information
If you have any questions about what to do with my photos or any other photos that you have please message me through my website. My personal email is email@example.com. I love to help and collaborate and see my images go to people who are truly excited and appreciative of photos. I can help you and get you set up with your own custom frame or I can sell you a file and help guide you to the best possible solution.
Shop for Prints here
Really looking forward to collaborating with you.